BigMiniRentals - Terms and Conditions
- “BigMini General Trading LLC” maintains the https://www.bigminirentals.com/ Website (“Site”).
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE’’
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
- When you as a user choose to agree to the terms and conditions, you automatically give consent to legally bind you. Thereafter, using this website will subject you to all the liabilities outlined in this section.
- In the mentioned section, “You” or “User” will appear several times. It is important to understand that it refers to all those who have agreed to the specified terms. In other words, this includes all individuals who have registered and signed up as buyers or customers.
- Upon starting to use the website for purchase or rent, you will be strictly liable for compliance with the terms and conditions guidelines. You essentially have to conform to the guidelines, rules, policies, etc. that pertain to the website.
- These terms and conditions are treated with utmost importance and have legal bindings as well.
- In case, you choose to comply with the given terms and wish to proceed with the subsequent steps, just click on the agree option. If any further discrepancy arises, it will be governed by the laws of the UAE or the United Arab Emirates.
- It is to be noted that as per the rules applicable under the law of UAE, any user who is below the age of 18 or a minor is not lawfully registered. Therefore, transactions cannot be conducted by a minor.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
The refund and cancellation policy states that orders cancelled 48 hours or less than 48 hours prior to the event date will not be eligible for any refund. However, orders cancelled more than 48 hours prior to the event date will receive refund of the booking amount after deduction of 20% towards cancellation charges.
Should you choose to reschedule the delivery, it is mandatory to confirm the availability of the product on the revised date. In case the item is not available, the cancellation policy will be applicable.
‘’Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment”
Please allow for up to 30 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
Once the item is booked through our official website, specific date and time of delivery are decided upon. The product will reach you on the designated day, couple of hours before the scheduled time to avoid unnecessary hassles.
Once the rent duration has been met, our personnel will pick the rental items from your doorstep. Our aim is to ensure customer service of the highest order.
The delivery fee will vary depending upon the delivery distance and other factors like requirement of extra manpower, time, etc. Within Dubai the delivery fee will be lower than across the other Emirates.
It is mandatory to understand that rental policies differ from product to product, it must also be accepted that a rental product may show some wear due to continuous use for some time.
In the event that the rented-out product is significantly damaged or broken at the customer’s end, penalty will be assessed based on the severity of the damage.
If the rental product is repairable, the customer has the option to repair it and return the product in the same condition as it was rented out, or BigMini Rentals can repair the product and charge the customer the repair cost, which is determined by the BigMini Rentals team.
However, if the product is beyond repair, the customer is responsible to pay BigMini Rentals the product’s market value, as decided by the BigMini Rentals team.
For any booking to be confirmed, the customer must pay at least 50% of the total order value to reserve the items for the event day, else our system will not accept the order.
Payment can be made through bank transfer, cash deposit to our bank account, cash deposit directly to our office, or through our online payment gateway. The balance amount should be paid at the time of delivery by cash, or bank transfer or through our online payment gateway.
Our delivery team will have the right to take back the items in case the customer refuses or is unable to pay the balance amount at the time of delivery.
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
It is also mandatory that you provide your identity details before each booking for security reasons.